By Jon Catlin, Chief Information Officer
Concord Servicing Corporation
Share the Vision looks at what Concord can achieve by doing something different—near term as well as two-plus years out. Everything being done now is moving Concord toward the future while establishing value in the present. This includes the all-important initiative to train people for future leadership and communication challenges.
Our Top 10 Share the Vision aims are:
1. Create a culture of collaboration, communication, confession.
2. Aspire to continuous improvement.
3. Spread the wealth of knowledge.
4. Embrace empowerment, promote passionate thinking, celebrate success.
5. Open all doors to change.
6. Question the status quo.
7. Get LEAN.
8. Drill down to full disclosure.
9. Scale up productivity with Total Team Training.
10. Make IT make sense.
Stay tuned as we roll out more details of our #ConcordSharetheVision initiative.
Jon Catlin, Concord Servicing Corporation Chief Information Officer, is a big-picture thinker, strategist, and implementation specialist. His Share the Vision initiative is designed to bring together the collective brainpower, creative insights, and perspectives of all forces within the company to effect positive change, enhance productivity, empower the workforce, and optimize outcomes. Far from being an IT-only focus, Share the Vision is a total company endeavor designed to make Concord all it can be on behalf of clients, employees, partners, and other stakeholders.
Add a Comment